Aircraft Insurance from PSB Insurance Brokers
We understand insurance can be confusing at times. That's why we have a dedicated team of professionals who understand the aviation industry and are ready to answer any questions you may have.
Our Aviation Insurance expert is Geoff Tonkin. Geoff has 30 years of experience in the insurance industry. He joined a large international broking firm where he spent 22 years initially as a commercial insurance broker and then became a specialist aviation broker. Geoff was promoted to Aviation Manager for SA, NT & WA in 1997 and held this position until joining the team at PSB in 2010 to head up and develop the aviation division along with opening and managing PSB's Adelaide office. Geoff's interests away from the office include sports, particularly football and socialising with friends and family.
Why use an Insurance broker
- A broker has multiple insurance providers on their panel and can advise the best for your personal circumstances
- You deal with one point of contact, not a call centre
- Everything will be explained in plain English, not company "babble speak"
- If you need to make a claim it's handled via the broker to streamline the process
- The broker will "shop" the deal around on your behalf and present policy options
Aviation is a specialist industry and if you're not sure if your existing policy will provide you with a soft landing (in case you have a hard landing) contact us today and let us work for you.
To obtain a free, no-obligation quote for General Aviation Insurance give our specialists a call on (08) 8271 9677. Alternately contact Geoff Tonkin direct on 0457 815 727.