Plane Sales Australia is based in Brisbane, Queensland. We've been going strong for 12 years. We have one purpose - to bring aircraft sellers and advertisers an effective and reasonably priced online advertising database
of aircraft for sale, primarily for the Australian and New Zealand markets. Note We are an advertising platform, we are not aircraft dealers or brokers. We play no part in the sale or purchase of an aircraft.
We aim to provide:
- The most complete and up-to-date internet listing of aircraft for sale in Australia
- The easiest and most powerful site of its type for aircraft sales
- The quickest and most effective way to bring an aircraft to market
- The only totally dedicated searchable online aircraft database in Australia
- Cost effective advertising prices - far more cost effective than print advertising. Listing an aircraft for sale is still $75.00 for private sellers and $55.00 for dealers.
Our site traffic - March 2020
Plane Sales Australia consistently receives over 60,000 site sessions per month. Of these visits nearly 31% are returning visitors. In any given month we'll receive over 131,000 page views. Our site gets the traffic that gets your aircraft seen, it's as simple as that. On top of that our social media pages are there for our sellers. Our Facebook page has over 8,000 followers and we use that to get your listing in front of even more buyers.
What do we offer buyers & sellers?
We like to keep things simple. Our straight forward drop down search function allows buyers to drill down and sort through our listings. We provide up to 10 photos and full pages of information on each aircraft for sale. If you find
something that interests you, you contact the seller directly.
Our aim is to get your aircraft exposed to the maximum number of potential buyers for the least financial outlay.
Our Listing costs
At Plane Sales Australia we don't hide our advertising charges. We have separate pricing tiers for private and commercial sellers:
- Private Sellers - It doesn't matter if you're selling a Cessna 172 or a Boeing 747, your cost will only be $75.00 per aircraft listing. For that your aircraft stays online until sold.
- Commercial Sellers - If you're an aviation related business then we offer a discounted rate of $55.00 per aircraft total until sold. We are happy to discuss even lower rates for bulk listings.
At Plane Sales Australia we don't leave sold aircraft up on our site like some sort of trophy. They are archived into a "sold" database. If an aircraft is sold it's removed from
the "live" side of the site by either the seller or the site admin (at the seller's request). Of course we need your help, so
always let us know if your aircraft has sold.
Payments & Security
We understand that not everyone feels secure using their credit card to pay online. That's why we have encrypted security on every page of our website. Just look for the little green padlock in your browser. We have 100% confidence in the company we use to process and look after our payments. All our credit card processing is done by Stripe. Feel free to check out their website. If you're still not convinced we are happy to list your aircraft and have you deposit the listing fee via EFT. The choice is yours, contact our admin if you have any questions.