As part of this year's Brisbane Airshow, Plane Sales will be running an Aircraft Sales Market. This is a great opportunity for private sellers and dealers of pre-loved aircraft to showcase their aircraft to a wider audience – and see a great airshow at the same time
Aircraft dealers are more than welcome to fly in and display any aircraft they like. We also encourage dealers and aircraft sales businesses to display their logo and business promotional material. The Brisbane Airshow really is a great chance to not only showcase your client's aircraft but also your business and the service you provide.
For private sellers who wish to display an aircraft it's as simple as flying in before the air show starts and positioning your aircraft in the sales area. We'll do the rest while you enjoy your day. (Including keeping an eye on your aircraft)
The Brisbane Airshow 2020 will be held on the weekend of the 4-5 July 2020 and will see an attendance of over 8500 enthusiasts per day. This allows a fantastic opportunity to have your aircraft in front of a captive crowd for the day or even the weekend.
So, we've come up with a fantastic all inclusive package for only $190.00, the package includes:
- 1 x Adult Ticket (extra tickets can be purchased)
- 1 day in the Plane Sales Aircraft Sales Zone
- 1 x feature listing on the Plane Sales Australia website.
- Laminated aircraft details sheet to adhere to your aircraft for sale
Please take a moment to review some of the rules and regs with regards to displaying your aircraft at the Plane Sales Aircraft Market
- Customers with existing Plane Sales listing are encouraged to attend and will not be re-charged for their online listing. If you have an existing Plane Sales listing you will need to contact Gavin Carlson on 0419772350 or by email HERE to obtain you discount code to purchase entry into the Plane Sales Aircraft Market area
- Booking and Payment must be made no later than 2 weeks prior to attendance at the event.
- Sellers who arrive unannounced on the day will be able to display in the Plane Sales Aircraft Market area, but will be required to pay the full cost of using the area.
- The Plane Sales Aircraft Market area is for second hand pre-loved aircraft only. It is available for private sellers and aircraft dealers. Manufactures and sellers of new aircraft must display their aircraft in the trade area of the event.
- All aircraft must be positioned within the Plane Sales Aircraft Market area prior to commencement of the airshow at 10.00am. Ideally your aircraft should be shut down and in position by 9.30am at the latest
- No under-wing camping is permitted within the Plane Sales Aircraft Market area. Overnight camping can be arranged via an additional cost, see below.
- Once your Aircraft is in position within the Plane Sales Aircraft Market area it cannot be moved until after the Airshow has ended for that day.
- Other than for arrival and departure, Engines may not be run or 'tested' in the Plane Sales Aircraft Market area. Arrivals and departures must be outside Airshow hours ie 09:30 – 16:30.
- Persons displaying aircraft are responsible for chocking, securing and tying down their aircraft.
- Plane Sales are facilitating the Aircraft Sales Market. We are NOT acting as aircraft brokers. However, we will take prospective buyers details to pass onto the seller.
- Photographers will be on-site to photograph your aircraft as a free service for or to improve your listing.
- If you're lucky, some aircraft may be photographed and videoed to feature on the Brisbane Airshow and Plane Sales social media pages.
Make sure you keep in touch and contact Gavin Carlson from Plane Sales on 0419772350 if you have any questions.
Looking forward to seeing you at the show