As part of the Brisbane Airshow 2022, Plane Sales will be running an Aircraft Market. This is a great opportunity for private sellers and dealers of pre-loved aircraft to showcase their aircraft to a wider audience – and see a great airshow at the same time
Aircraft dealers are more than welcome to fly in and display their client's aircraft. The Brisbane Airshow is a great chance to not only showcase your client's aircraft but also your business and the service you provide. Please note the Aircraft Market area is NOT for manufacturers.
For private sellers who wish to display an aircraft it's as simple as flying in before the air show starts and positioning your aircraft in the sales area. We'll do the rest while you enjoy your day.
The Brisbane Airshow will be held on the weekend of the 2-3 July 2022 and will see an attendance of over 8500 enthusiasts per day. This allows a fantastic opportunity to have your aircraft in front of a captive crowd for the day or even the weekend.
So, we've come up with a fantastic all inclusive package for new listings. For only $145.00, the package includes:
- 1 x adult ticket ($60 value)
- 1 day in the Plane Sales aircraft sales zone
- 1 x feature listing on the Plane Sales Australia website ($100 value)
- Laminated aircraft details sheet to adhere to your aircraft for sale
If you already have an aircraft listed on Plane Sales Australia all you need to do is purchase a ticket for the airshow for you and your passengers. Then fly your plane in on the day and position it in the Plane Sales area we will have ready for you. Your listing on the site is already covered. Please call us to pre-arrange your market position if you can!
There's also no issue if you're attending the airshow as a last minute decision. Due to Covid-19 uncertainties we understand that planning long term simply isn't on everyone's radar. We will have a number of spaces available on the day. You and your passengers are more than welcome to turn up and use the Plane Sales Aircraft Market space (please try and call us first). We are pretty flexible on how we're running this event. Get in touch if you have any questions or concerns.
Please take a moment to review some of the rules and regulations with regards to displaying your aircraft at the Plane Sales Aircraft Market:
- Customers with existing Plane Sales listing are encouraged to attend and will not be re-charged for their online listing. If you have an existing Plane Sales listing you will need to contact Gavin Carlson on 0419 772 350 or by email HERE to pre-arrange.
- Booking and payment ideally should be no later than 2 days prior to attendance at the event.
- Sellers who arrive unannounced on the day will be able to display in the Plane Sales Aircraft Market area, but will be required to pay the full cost of using the area including admission to the airshow and your listing on Plane Sales (if not already purchased).
- Everyone who enters the airshow, pilots or passengers, via the Aircraft Market must have a valid ticket for the day.
- The Plane Sales Aircraft Market area is for second hand pre-loved aircraft only. It is available for private sellers, aircraft dealers and their clients. Manufactures and sellers of new aircraft must display their aircraft in the trade area of the event.
- All aircraft must be positioned within the Plane Sales Aircraft Market area prior to commencement of the airshow at 10.00am. Plan your arrival on the ground time for 9.20 at the latest. The airspace will be busy. Ideally your aircraft should be shut down and in position by 9.30am as the airspace will be closed from 9.30am on both days.
- Aircraft must not be taxied into the Plane Sales area after 8.30am. They must be shut down and pushed in. We will have people to assist with this. Try and give us an approximate arrival time by texting Gavin on 0419 772 350 when you depart your home field.
- Please contact us for an arrival and departures briefing sheet.
- We are accepting arrivals from 2.00pm until last light on the Friday prior to the event. Contact us for details.
- No under-wing camping is permitted within the Plane Sales Aircraft Market area. Overnight camping can be arranged via an additional cost. See the Brisbane Airshow website for details.
- Once your aircraft is in position within the Plane Sales Aircraft Market area it cannot be moved until after the airshow has ended for that day.
- Other than for arrival and departure, engines may not be run or 'tested' in the Plane Sales Aircraft Market area.
- Persons displaying aircraft are responsible for chocking, securing and tying down their aircraft.
- Your aircraft will be supervised during the day.
- Plane Sales are facilitating the Aircraft Sales Market. We are NOT acting as aircraft brokers. However, we will take prospective buyers details to pass onto the seller.
- Photographers will be on-site to photograph your aircraft as a free service for or to improve your listing.
- Some aircraft may be photographed and videoed to feature on the Brisbane Airshow and Plane Sales social media pages.
Make sure you keep in touch and contact Gavin Carlson from Plane Sales on 0419 772 350 if you have any questions.
Looking forward to seeing you at the show!