The Beechcraft 1900D is a 19-passenger, pressurized twin-engine turboprop fixed-wing aircraft that was manufactured by Beechcraft. The 1900D uses two PT6A-67D engines, each rated at 1,279 shaft horsepower (954 kW).
- Build Date: 1994
- Model: Beechcraft 1900D
- Serial No: UE85
- Registration: VH-ZOA (15/9/2015)
- Airworthiness: PTA08-34 (5/12/2008)
- TTIS: 36373.7
- Maintenance Release No: AAS00036 (exp. 20/12/2018 or 36501.8 hrs)
- Avionics: Standard IFR, ADSB Equipped
- External Condition Rating: Blue Book 6
- Internal Condition Rating: Blue Book 5
EOI due by October 5 2018. Offers are exclusive of GST. If purchased by an Australian entity then GST will apply.