For Auction - 22 Bell "Kiowa" Helicopters available for individual sale during the Australian International Air Show at Avalon Airport, Victoria .
- Sale type: Online Pickup
- Start time: 22/02/2019 5.00 PM AEDT
- End time: 04/03/2019 7.30 PM AEDT
- Deliver to: Pickup Only VIC
- Sale location: Avalon Hangar 1, 80 Beach Road, Lara, VIC, 3212
Bell Kiowa 206B-1 Ex-Military Light Utility Helicopter
Asset Type: Light Utility
Make: Bell Helicopter Company
Model: ``Kiowa`` B/A 206B-1
Date Accepted: 1971 – 1976
Hour Meter Reading: Refer to individual listings once auction is live
Engine: Allison 250-C20 Turboshaft 420hp
- The helicopters & aircraft in this online auction are Ex-Military assets and as such are not registered with CASA. They are offered by auction on an "As is, Where is" basis and do not include an Airworthiness Certificate or Certificate of Registration.
- The Helicopters & aircraft cannot be flown out of their current location and must be freighted out.
- Potential purchasers should make themselves aware of any CASA regulations pertaining to Ex-Military or unregistered aircraft. Flying an unregistered aircraft in Australia is an offence pursuant to section 20AA of the Civil Aviation Act 1988.
- These assets are in used condition, therefore inspection is highly recommended prior to bidding, description & photos should be used as a guide only.
- By registering and bidding, you have agreed to Graysonline terms and conditions of sale. If necessary, please familiarise yourself with them prior to bidding on any items in this auction.
- Please take care when making a bid as once your bid is placed, it cannot be withdrawn and will not be cancelled.
- A Buyers Premium applies to all lots purchased in this auction. Successful Bid Price = $X bid price + X% Buyers Premium + GST.
- Bids up to $999 a Buyers Premium of 18.5% Applies
- $1,000 to $14,999 a Buyers Premium of 13.5% applies
- Bids of $15,000 and over a Buyers Premium of 7.5% Applies