Would you like to live in a fly in - fly out estate? If the answer is yes, then this home is a must see. The beautiful home has been built with a lot of thought, and great attention to detail.
Features of the home:
* Fully ducted, 3 phase air-conditioning system.
* Open plan living, dining.
* Huge 2 pac kitchen with granite benchtops, 900mm gas cooktop and wall oven, and a butlers pantry - sure to delight any home cook.
* Wet bar with access to the western verandah via bi-fold windows.
* Purpose built media room 6m x 4m with block out blind, sound proof doors and includes the surround sound system, projector & screen.
* Master bedroom suite with walk-in robe, plus additional built-ins, and an ensuite that many would envy - double vanity, separate spa bath & shower. This bedroom has direct access to the southern verandah.
* The remaining 3 bedrooms would all fit queen sized beds, 2 have built-in robes.
* Down the Tasmanian Oak stairs to the lower level is a 6m x 4m utility room, currently being used as a sewing room, but would make a great teen retreat or rumpus room.
* The verandah wraps around the southern and western sides of the home, and boast some wonderful views across the surrounding farmland.
* On the eastern side between the home and the hanger is another undercover entertaining area approx 17m x 5m.
* 3 car garage with remote control doors, plus storage rooms under the verandah
* 168m2 hanger (14m x 12m x 4m high) with insulated roof, full concrete access to the airpark taxiway, 5000 litre water tank and pump.
* 52,000 underground water storage tanks, plus full pressure town water.
* Established gardens with automated sprinklers.
* Leveled and retained yard.
* Fully fenced yard with electric vehicle access gate.
* Gatehouse with intercom and camera.
Whether you are looking for a home in this unique estate, or are just after a beautiful prestige home to call your own, you should put this home at the top of your list for consideration.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, give our sales agents, Sandi 0414 945 406 or Brian 0411 695 239 a call.