|2002 Aviat Pitts S-2C Aircraft
|Aircraft Type||Single Engine Propeller|
|Model||Pitts S-2C |
|Sale Type||For Sale|
|Location||New South Wales, Australia|
|Total Time Airframe||1516|
- Take your aerobatics to the next level. Factory standard S2C with custom colour scheme. Comes with 2 place bubble canopy, double open cockpit and single seat racer canopy. Battery replaced with lightweight Odyssey battery in front compartment for improved W&B (CASA approved EO). Airwolf full-flow oil filter installed (CASA EO). Nil accident history
- Aircraft is in Australian Charter Category. Great aircraft for competitive aerobatics and to operate giving aerobatic joy flights / adventure flights.
- Aircraft presented in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained by Luskintyre Aircraft Restoration
- Annual completed in April-2020
- NO GST payable
- Lycoming AEIO 540 D4A5 260HP (Lycoming factory re-manufactured April 2014) TTSO approx 300 hours
- Original engine exchanged 2014 as time expired for Australian Charter Operations
- Teflon (10 year life) engine hoses installed April 2017
- Prop: 3 blade composite Hartzell Claw HC-C3YR-4A with C7690 blades. Overhauled 2012 TTSO approx 500 hours
- Crankshaft flange inspected 2020 in accordance with Lycoming AD
- Airframe hoses overhauled/replaced April 2020, including flop tube
- Garmin GNC 250XL GPS/COM
- Garmin GTX 327 Transponder
- PS Electronics voice-activated intercom system with Bose LEMO in rear cockpit
- Standard S2C 9/10
- Time expired harnesses were replaced 2019
Custom colour scheme from factory 9/10
- Bought new from factory (FAA - N977R) by Ronald Beyer, later sold to Mike Newman and used in Sportsman and Intermediate IAC competitions.
- Purchased and imported by Australian Aerobatic Academy in 2010 and used in Sportsman, Intermediate and Advanced competitions. Purchased by seller in 2017.
- The aircraft has a history of being used in aerobatic competitions and for aerobatic joy flights (charters) by experienced commercial aerobatic pilots.
- Not used for tailwheel or aerobatic training.
- Maintained in the Charter Category by Luskintyre Aircraft Restoration (Matt Webber)
*PLEASE NOTE: Aircraft specifications are subject to verification by the purchaser. It is up to you as the purchaser to conduct your due diligence. Unless given to you in writing by the seller, no warranties are implied or given. Aircraft or parts may be withdrawn from sale at any time. If the price does not contain the notation that it is the total price, the price may or may not include costs such as Stamp Duty, Transfer fees, GST and other State or Federal charges. Please confirm price, fees, charges and features with the seller of the Aircraft or Part.