1965 Piper Cherokee PA-28-180C airframe TTIS - 4061hrs (flown regularly so this will change), Engine TSO-162hrs (Factory overhauled in 2011), Prop TSO - 341.3 hrs (installed 2004). Annual Inspection c/o in October 2019 (including replacement of primary flight control cables & turnbuckles, and fuel tank drain valves). New battery box, cables, vent tubes just installed.
Aircraft had a bare metal respray c/o by CASA approved facility approx 18 months ago along with the following additional work;
- Fitment of a new high capacity Concorde Battery,
- New LED Anti-Collision Beacon,
- new flexible brake lines,
- all landing gear oleo's removed & resealed
- rudder and stabilator attach bearings replaced
- cabin and cargo door seals replaced.
- all Antennas replaced with modern items.
- brand new wheel spats installed
- All four Cylinders removed and reconditioned by Brisbane Aero Engines - just completed 50hr run in period.
Aircraft always hangared and currently owned by CASA B2 LAME. Aircraft comes with hand and tug tow bars, cowl plugs, exhaust plugs, chocks, tie down chains, etc.
Aircraft located in Ayr, QLD, 4807. Will consider delivery.