|2008 Cirrus SR22 T G3 GTS
|Aircraft Type||Single Engine Propeller|
|Model||SR22 T G3 GTS|
|Sale Type||For Sale|
|Price|| $530,000 plus GST|
|Total Time Airframe||1235|
- Is your turnover less than $50M per year?
- Using the plane for business?
DEDUCT THE FULL VALUE OF THIS PRE-OWNED AIRCRAFT OFF YOUR INCOME THIS FINANCIAL YEAR!!! Confirm eligibility here (and of course talk with your accountant)
New to Cirrus, the SR22, or the Turbo Normalised? Complimentary Cirrus Factory Training applies!
VH-SLV is a super clean, low-time, Generation Three Turbo GTS with highly desirable upgrades and has long component times to run.
Factory Air Conditioning, Skywatch Traffic, Stormscope, and much more! Annual inspection is scheduled for July 2022.
Just went through the mill in July at Air Gold Coast (Authorised Cirrus Service Centre) getting everything sorted and fully up to date, AU$25,000 spent! Excellent times to run on major components (refer further below)
FREE transition training (from Cirrus Embark – up to 3 days) included with the purchase of your Cirrus. Exclusive from Avia - rain check (12 months) for free half day CAPS training session in our full-motion Cirrus simulator in Melbourne, AU.
Imagine owning this plane, cruising up to 215 KIAS @ 25,000'.
Cirrus Safety Included
- Cirrus Airframe Parachute System - Repack due May 2028
- AmSafe Seat Airbags (Pilot & Copilot)
- 26G Energy-Absorbing Seating
- Rigid Roll Cage
- TCM IO-550-N, 310 hp, 6-point mount, Platinum engine
- Twin Turbo-normalized/Dual Intercooled
- Hartzell 3-Blade Lightweight Composite Prop
- Avidyne Entegra EX5000
- Primary Flight Display (PFD)
- EX5000C Multi-Function Display (MFD)
- Dual AHRS
- Active Traffic Awareness System (Skywatch™)
- WX-500 Real-Time Lightning (Stormscope®)
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System by Honeywell (TAWS-B)
- Electronic Approach Plates (CMax™)
- Engine & Fuel Monitor (E-Max®)
- GNS 430W/430W WAAS COM/NAV/ILS/GPS
- GTX 330 ES Transponder with ADSB out
- Autopilot STEC 55X (coupled)
- Flight Director
- 406 MHz ELT
- Leather Seats
- Tinted Windows
- Rosen Sun Visors
- GTS White with Blue
- Polished Spinner
- Wingtip Recognition Lights
- Precise Flight 77 Cubic Foot Built in Oxygen System
- Factory Installed Air Conditioning
- TKS Basic Ice Protection System
- Single movement power lever with prop control
Component times (AU dates)
- Annual due July 2023
- CAPS Parachute due 23-05-2028
- CAPS Rocket Motor due 15-05-2028
- CAPS Line Cutters due 30-11-2026
- Seat Belt Inflators due 5-10-2032
- Seat belt Electronic module assembly due 7-10-2027
- Fuel Boost pump due 06-10-2030
- Propeller Overhaul IAW AD/PROP/1
Amdt 2 due 02-05-2024
*All specifications subject to review & verification
*PLEASE NOTE: Aircraft specifications are subject to verification by the purchaser. It is up to you as the purchaser to conduct your due diligence. Unless given to you in writing by the seller, no warranties are implied or given. Aircraft or parts may be withdrawn from sale at any time. If the price does not contain the notation that it is the total price, the price may or may not include costs such as Stamp Duty, Transfer fees, GST and other State or Federal charges. Please confirm price, fees, charges and features with the seller of the Aircraft or Part.