|2003 Lancair IV Aircraft
|Aircraft Type||Single Engine Propeller|
|Sale Type||For Sale|
|Location||New South Wales, Australia|
|Total Time Airframe||830|
A lean, mean, fast machine. The Lancair IV is a four-seat, low-wing, retractable-gear, composite monoplane. Specifically designed and built for speed. This Lancair IV PT is packed full extra's. It is IFR certified and
pressurised. It will cruise at 285 knots and stall at 76 knots. The MTOW is 1818 kg and empty is 1229 kg. The total usable fuel is 555 litres. The Walter 601D power plant will use 125 lph in the flight levels, where this aircaft belongs. The leather interior gives it a luxury feel. It also includes a DVD player / screen in the back of the front seat head rests (perfect for the kids on those longer flights).
Walter (GE) 601D Engine Time: 830 hours
IRAN due @ 1500 hours
Fuel Burn: 180 Lph @ 8000, 115 Lph @ 25000
- Garmin G600 PFD/MFD with Synthetic Vision / Altitude Preselect / Jepp Charts / TAWS (Terrain Avoidance & Warning System).
- Garmin GTN 750 with Jepp Charts.
- Garmin GTN 650
- PS Engineering PMA 450B Audio Panel with DUAL bluetooth modules.
- STEC 55X Autopilot - coupled ILS and LPV+V approaches.
- Garmin GSR 56 Iridium with Datalink Wx, Voice, Text
- SKY 496 Skywatch L3 TAS Active traffic system
- GTX 345R ADSB IN/OUT.
- Garmin Flightstream 510.
- Avidyne TWX690 Stormscope.
- MVPT50 Engine monitoring, voice alerts and Logging.
- Aera 760 Side Mount.
- Garmin GTX 345R ADSB in/out
- G3X Touch Co-pilot
Very good condition
DVD player / screens in back of front seat headrests, USB-C x1 & USB-A x2 panel power sockets, 1x 12v cigarette socket, Panel powered BOSE jacks for pilot and co-pilot.
*PLEASE NOTE: Aircraft specifications are subject to verification by the purchaser. It is up to you as the purchaser to conduct your due diligence. Unless given to you in writing by the seller, no warranties are implied or given. Aircraft or parts may be withdrawn from sale at any time. If the price does not contain the notation that it is the total price, the price may or may not include costs such as Stamp Duty, Transfer fees, GST and other State or Federal charges. Please confirm price, fees, charges and features with the seller of the Aircraft or Part.