|1972 Beechcraft Baron 55E Aircraft
|Aircraft Type||Multi Engine Propeller|
|Model||Baron 55E |
|Sale Type||For Sale|
|Price|| $170,000 plus GST|
|Location||New South Wales, Australia|
|Total Time Airframe||7466|
This Beechcraft Baron E55 has been well kept, hangared and is in great condition with a total time in service of 7460 hours. Sporting a stylish and modern paint scheme, this aircraft has also been the premium mode of air charter travel for our regional Australian Flying School and charter business. All instruments are work very well.
Propeller de-ice and oxygen plumbed but not in use. Annual due 9 April 2022
- L/H TTIS 1830 hours on condition
- R/H 1611 hours to run on 1900 hour engine
- L/H Propellor 1043 hours to run
- R/H Propellor 1255 hours to run
- Auto-pilot – Bendix 810CS
- Garmin 340 audio panel with 6 place intercom
- GPS 1 – G175W
- GPS/COM/NAV 2 G430W
- NAV COM 1 King KX 175
- COM 3 Codan 2000 HF
- Transponder KN74 ADSB
- ADF 2 x KR87 with dual indicator
- DME KN 62 remote indicator
- King KNS 70 slaved HSI and remote compass connected to G175 and NAV 1
- 1 x electronic Shaddin Altitude alerting system
- Secondary assigned altitude indicator on lower six pack and left side panel.
- 8/10 – original. Seats full sheepskin covered.
- 8/10. Repainted 2003. Hangared since.
- All new engine hoses March 2020
- Dual pole/dual brakes
- Both engineS have unfeathering accumulators
- LED landing and taxi lights
- Cargo net in nose and rear locker
- Gross wt 2404kg/empty wt 1675.4 kg
*PLEASE NOTE: Aircraft specifications are subject to verification by the purchaser. It is up to you as the purchaser to conduct your due diligence. Unless given to you in writing by the seller, no warranties are implied or given. Aircraft or parts may be withdrawn from sale at any time. If the price does not contain the notation that it is the total price, the price may or may not include costs such as Stamp Duty, Transfer fees, GST and other State or Federal charges. Please confirm price, fees, charges and features with the seller of the Aircraft or Part.